Marty Schultz is a mentor-speaker, angel fund investor, award-winning innovator and creator of some of the top category-leading software companies over his expansive career. His new book:
No Investors? No Problem!
A Serial Bootstrapper’s Playbook for Breakthrough Success on a Shoestring Budget
Is available on Amazon
A Playbook that gives Entrepreneurs the Tools Needed to Avoid Quicksand & Build on Solid Ground.
GeekWire Magazine called 2019 the “Year of the Bootstrapper.” However, this concept cannot be confined to a single year. We have entered into a new era—an era Marty calls “Generation Bootstrap”.
This is where countless young women and men pursue their passions by building meaningful businesses. You can build your own company without the obligations that come from outside investors. When bootstrapping, you can become a successful entrepreneur—on your own terms. If you believe in yourself, Marty’s book will show you the path.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why raising outside money may be the worst decision you’ll ever make.
- Using creativity and persistence to eliminate obstacles.
- How being an aspirin leads to success.
- Magic happens when you make the whole world your focus group.
- Why ‘failure’ is an outdated concept.
- How to find and connect with great mentors.
- Why you need to do every job yourself before hiring.
- How to pivot when things go wrong – and they will.
- Why only a short-term focus matters.
- Using guerilla marketing tactics.
- How to know when you are ready for an outside investment.
A firm believer in sharing his knowledge with others, Marty mentors entrepreneurs and presents at venture capital and startup conferences on how to bootstrap and grow software companies.
Visit Marty Schultz’s website at martyschultz.net